Pittsburgh, Pa. 15212 Cumberland, MD 21502
Ph: 518-441-7263 (1) 301-724-1909
Pricing and Packages:
I’m just a phone call away. Put health back in your diet, with specific advice based on your nutritional and wellness needs and goals. Tell me what you have and I will give you a recipe idea. Worried what to order when you are dining out? Bad food choices are made when we are busy.
- Topics in eating out
- Family dining
- Healthy quick meals from the pantry to frig
- Breaking habits
This package provides an evaluation of your current diet and eating habits. Nutritional status, and dietary recommendations based on your specific goals.
- Food Intake
- Calorie Assessment
- Nutritional evaluation and recommendations
This package is designed for people that want to lose weight.
- Food intake analysis
- Caloric needs for current weight and goal weight
- Customized meal planning for healthy weight loss
- Nutritional and Lifestyle plan for weight loss maintenance
This package offers nutritional healing for specific health conditions. It is a dietary guide with healing foods and meal planning.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Food Allergies and sensitivities
- Assimilation and digestion
- Constipation and Elimination
This package addresses older adults and their specific dietary needs.
- Osteoporosis prevention and management
- Diabetes prevention and management
- Changes in taste and smells that effect food choices
- This package is designed to help women maintain all of the challenges that occur
When facing mid- life changes: Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Low Energy, and Weight gain.
- Healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Nutrition for Osteoporosis
This package is designed as hands on guide in helping kids improve their eating habits and nutritional selection through coaching. Poor nutrition can affect your child’s weight, athletic performance, study habits, moods, and self-esteem.
- Growth and development
- Test taking
- Athletic nutrition
- Healthy weight
- Acne and proper nutrition
- Food and mood
- Adolescent vegetarian
This service guides the client on how to make a healthy meal with minimal ingredients, and preparation time. I will give ideas on how to make quick, delicious, and nutritious meals. (Recipes and guidance)
Take a trip to the grocery store and learn how to shop the perimeter of the store.
- Fresh foods
- Organic, when to choose
- Food Origins, why they are important to know