Hello and thank you for visiting ❤️
The Coronavirus it a big deal, it’s spreading like a wildfire. It is our responsibility to protect ourselves against this contagious virus.
The CDC has posted and reported many ways to protect ourselves against this fast spreading virus.
Here are the latest reports from the CDC on ways to protect ourselves.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We must take responsibility for our own health, and One way that we can do this is to support our immune system.
There are many ways to stimulate our natural immune system.
One way is to avoid alcohol and smoking.
Here is my plan:
1-In the morning, while getting your shower, stimulate your lymph nodes, by washing into your armpits, groin, and neck areas.
2–Dry brushing is another option in stimulating the immune system. Start with an appropriate brush on dry skin, brush upward from your ankles to your thighs. Finish the process with a massage of cold press coconut oil.
3-Exercise. Do something every day to elevate your metabolism. It only has to be 20 minutes.. it will still stimulate your immune system.
4-Eat a clean diet of vegetables, herbs, and protein, especially fish. Add to your diet:
Dark colored fruits, such as blueberries, blackberries, cherries, etc. and vegetables, purple cabbage, onions, zinc, vitamin C, bone broth, with garlic. Best guide line is to eat the colors of the rainbow!
5-Reduce stress in your life.. Exercise will help!
Surround yourself with happiness..children, family and friends.❤️
…make a memory everyday and don’t make excuses for who you are..rebecca